U.S. Department of Commerce
Paint & Coatings Materials Suppliers Trade Mission to Mexico
Date: June 18-20, 2017, optional
additional participation in ANAFAPYT Latin America Coatings Show, June 20-22.
Location: Mexico City
• March 15 (1st Selection Period)
• April 12 (2nd and final Selection Period)
• $1,900 for companies with less than 500 employees.
• $2,900 for companies with more than 500 employees.
• One person per firm, $750 each additional person.
Airfare and lodging not included.
For more information and to apply:
Dustin Ross, (202) 482-1108 Dustin.Ross@trade.gov Allison Mello, (312) 353-8490
Sylvia Montano, +52-55-5080-2000 ext. 5219
Nathalie Scharf, +52-55-5080-2000 ext. 2191
Want to learn more? Join our informational webinar Thursday, February 9, 2:00pm EST. To join, register here:
Explore your export opportunities in Mexico
The U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, is organizing the first trade mission for U.S. Paint and Coatings Materials Suppliers in conjunction with the ANAFAPYT (Mexican National Association of Manufacturers of Paints and Inks) trade show, “ANAFAPYT Latin America Coatings Show 2017” (www.lacsmexico.mx).
The purpose of the mission is to help participating raw material and equipment suppliers to the paints and coatings industry gain market insight, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies, and advance specific projects with the goal of increasing their exports and business in Mexico.
More than 50% of the raw materials used in the Mexican paints and coatings industry are imported, principally from the United States. Local manufacturers are increasingly investing in technology for this industry, thereby increasing the demand for raw materials, making this niche sector a good prospect for U.S. exporters.
• Business-to-Business Matchmaking appointments
• Embassy Commercial Briefing for Mission participants
• Networking reception to meet with various key Mexican contacts
• Industry overview and presentations in the chemical and auto sectors
• A “mini” trade fair at the Embassy, where participating company representatives will have the opportunity to meet with invited contacts comprised of distributors or importers for the chemicals, paints and automotive sectors.
• Catalogue show at ANAFAPYT Coatings Show for Mission participants
Engagement through the Latin American Coatings Show Firms participating in the Trade Mission may also take advantage of complimentary registration or discounted exhibit fees to the ANAFAPYT Coatings Show (scheduled June 20-22).