Discover Global Markets: U.S. Manufacturers to Europe & Beyond!
Discover Global Markets is the U.S. Department of Commerce’s flagship event series for U.S. exporters. The conference features a dynamic mix of keynote speakers, sector- specific breakout sessions, “ask the experts” and OEM panels, one-on-one meetings with U.S. Commercial Industry Specialists from around the world, and plenty of time built in for networking.
· When: September 18 – 20, 2017
· Location: Westin Cleveland Downtown, 777 St Clair Ave NE, Cleveland Ohio 44114
· Cost: $325 until June 30, 2017
· Contact: Susan Whitney (Susan.Whitney@trade.gov)
· Agenda: bit.ly/DGMCleveland
In just over two days, attendees of Discover Global Markets: Europe& Beyond will uncover new exporting opportunities, learn from seasoned exporters, and connect with hundreds of networking contacts. For more information or to register click here.
Attendees typically include:
· CEOs and company presidents
· International sales executives
· Export service providers
· Marketing and sales managers
· Government decision-makers
Conference tracks include:
Advanced Manufacturing * Aerospace * Automotive * Export Tradecraft
Industry Leaders Who Will Be Presenting:
Assn. for Manufacturing Technology
Case Western Reserve University
Center for Automotive Research
Lightweight Innovations of Tomorrow
McKinsey Global Institute
Michigan Aerospace Manufacturers Assn.
Ohio Aerospace Institute
Pratt & Whitney
Sentry Protection Products
Siemens PLM Software