U.S. Export Controls &
HOW TO IMPLEMENT AND MAINTAIN AN EFFECTIVE EXPORT COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
· This 10-week course is designed for business professionals seeking to gain the necessary export regulation knowledge and resources to implement a new, or improve upon an existing, export compliance and management program.
· Course to cover;
· CFR 22 International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
· CFR 15 Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
· Treasury Department Regulations Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
· Streamline export compliance best practices
· Export Compliance Flow Chart & Classification process
· Most recent changes to USML Categories I, II, III
· Export compliance manual - core elements and hands-on approach
· Practical examples and exercises throughout the course
· Classes run August 23- October 12 | 5:45-8:30 PM on Thursdays
· Price per person $849 or $749 if 2 or more from the same company.
Benefits for companies that invest in their employees:
· Demonstrate due-diligence in training and proficiency to investigate
· Reduce fines, penalties, and audit risk
· Minimize company liability
· Protect owners/shareholder value
· Aids companies in screening job applications to insure they are competent on specific trade related knowledge and skills
· If all employees involved in the export process are certified in the same discipline, the company has a solid, independently validated front- line of defense against export violations.
· You will receive a certificate of completion from the WCBA and NASBITE
· 10 Credits for NASBITE CGBP (CE Credits) for certification renewal.
· Mousa Kassis, MA, CGBP, ECOP®
· (Certified Global Business Professional)
· EAR/ ITAR (ECOP®) Exp.Compliance Professional
Companies with early registration will receive admittance to a full one day seminar on AES System Filing conducted by a Census Bureau team from Washington D.C.
Training will be held on December 5 at Youngstown State University ($195 value)!
Please Register Here, or at: