To submit an event for approval you must fill out the below form and register to the website. After filling out the below form you will be redirected to a registration page. Once registered and approved you'll be able to submit events for approval. Upon approval you will receive an email stating that you have been added to the "Moderated Event Admin" role. This means from that point on you may log into the website and submit an event for approval. Below are the instructions for submitting an event for approval.
After being added to the 'Moderated Event Admin' role (will be notified via email) go to the website and login. Click the "Submit An Event" menu button at the top of the website and follow the instructions below.
You need to complete each of the following 5 tabs “Event
Details”, “Event Categories”, Event Locations”, “Event Date & Times”, and
In "Event Details" Tab
- Skip "Event Sku" field
- Type in the name of your event in the "Event Name" field
- Type in the name of your event in the "Page Title" field.
- Type the desired keywords in the "SEO Keywords" field. Use a comma between each keyword.
- Type the desired description in the "SEO Description" field.
- Type in Event Summary - keep to one or two sentences
- Type in Event Description - please make sure you include
- Registration (provide a website link to your registration page or phone number)
- If you want to add your logo separately click on the paper clip (Insert Media) button, select image manager and find your Trade Organization Logo if already added during organization submission, select it and click the "Insert" button to upload your logo. Or click on the "Upload" button on the top then click "select" and browse to your logo image file on your computer, then click "Upload" to insert your image.
- Click on the Field "Is Active" If selected the event is active and will displayed in the calendar and RSS feed
- If selected users will be able to enter reviews for this event then click "Allow Reviews".
- Skip "Event Color" field
- Skip "Event Font Color" field
- Skip "DNN Role" field
- Select the Event Owner.
- Type in your contact phone number for this event in the "Event Contact Phone Number" field
- Type in your contact email address for this event in the "Event Contact Email Address" field
Click on the "Event Categories" Tab - select appropriate categories
Click on the "Event Location" Tab (you are not required to complete the following fields: "Venue Latitude", "Venue Longitude", "Event Color" and "Event Font Color"
Click on the "Event Date & Times" Tab – fill out the appropriate information
Do not add information in the "Event Registration" tab since registration will occur on your organization's website listed in your event description
Once submitted the admin will get an email alert stating an event has been posted for approval. Once approved or not approved you'll receive an email stating the status of the event submission.